- Moderatorship in Mathematics
- A B.A degree programme with courses in pure and applied mathematics, statistics and computing. Course information, regulations, etc.
- Moderatorship in Theoretical Physics
- A B.A degree programme with courses in physics and mathematics, taught jointly by the School of Mathematics and the School of Physics.
- Two-Subject Moderatorship in Mathematics
- A B.A joint honors degree programme in which mathematics is combined with another subject (economics, English, French, German, geography, music, philosophy or psychology).
- Mathematics for students of Science
- Mathematics for students of Engineering and Management Sciences and Information Systems Studies
- Mathematics for students of BA in Computer Science or Computer Science Linguistics and a Language