Welcome to the TrinLat collaboration
The TrinLat collaboration is a group of people based at the
School of Mathematics at
Trinity College Dublin, with members also
at NUI Maynooth,
Coventry University and elsewhere.
Our common interest is in computer simulations of quantum field theories
and statistical physics, with particular emphasis on lattice quantum
chromodynamics (Lattice QCD).
Current research projects
A more detailed description of these projects
can be found on a separate page.
- Algorithms for all-to-all fermion propagators
- Dynamical fermions with anisotropic lattices
- Accelerating HMC using polynomial UV mode filters.
- Static-light spectroscopy with dynamical fermions
- Spectral functions and equation of state for Nf=2 QCD
- K-K mixing and four-quark operators
- The QCD running coupling
- Orbital, radial and gluonic excitations of charmonium
- Flavour singlet spectroscopy
- Hadronic decays
- Quark discretisations (including heavy quarks) on an anisotropic
- 2+2 anisotropic lattice discretisations.
The XXIII International Symposium on Lattice
Field Theory (Lattice 2005) was held at Trinity College
26-31 July 2005.