|Hi, today is
, and I'm in Dublin.
Care to say hello?
Here are all the journal entries to date in reverse chronilogical order.
I hope you enjoy reading about what I'm up to.
- Art appreciation? Not really. London, 20th August
- What does it mean to be 'part of a team'? London, 4th July
- Australia here I come. London, 22nd May
- What a wonderful year! Dublin, 21st January
- What happened to my sunshine? Honolulu, 23rd October
- 26 miles later and my knees hate me! Los Angeles, California, 9th February
- Camp is over! New York City, 22nd August
- Distorted web site appearence! Camp Loyaltown, Hunter, New York, 1st July
- Where have all the pictures gone? Montreall, Canada, 14th June
- The summer begins! Dublin, Ireland, 27th May
- Coaching session with East Glendalough school in Wicklow. Dublin, Ireland, 5th May
- Finishing my ultimate tour. London, England, 20th April
- First use of laptop in Starbucks. London, England, 2nd April
- Work on the web site. Dublin, Ireland, 20th February