I have moved to the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Lancaster University.
- MA2223 Metric spaces (2011-12)
- MA2325 Complex Analysis (2011-12)
- MA1S12 Mathematics for Scientists (Second semester) (2011-12)
- MA1S12 Mathematics for Scientists (Second semester) (2010-11)
- MA1S11 Mathematics for Scientists (First semester) (2010-11)
- MA2223 Metric spaces (2010-11)
- MA1S12 Mathematics for Scientists (2009-10)
- MA2223 Metric spaces (2009-10)
- MA22S1 Multivariable calculus for science (2009-10)
- D. Kitson. The Taylor-Browder spectrum on prime C*-algebras. Integr. Equ. Oper. Theory, 72 (2012), no. 3, 403-418. link
- D. Kitson, R.M. Timoney. Operator ranges and spaceability. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 378 (2011), 680-686. link
- D. Kitson, R.E. Harte, C. Hernández. Weyl's theorem and tensor products: a counterexample. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 378 (2011), 128-132. link
- D. Kitson. The Browder spectrum of an elementary operator. Elementary Operators and their Applications, 17-24, Oper. Theory Adv. Appl., 212, Birkhäuser/Springer Basel AG, Basel, 2011. link
- R.E. Harte, D. Kitson. On Browder tuples. Acta Sci. Math. (Szeged), 75 (2009), 665-677. link
- D. Kitson. Ascent and descent for sets of operators. Studia Math., 191 (2009), 151-161. link
- King's College London, Analysis seminar, 14 June 2012.
- Newcastle University, Analysis seminar, 5 May 2011.
- Queen's University Belfast, Pure Mathematics Colloquium, 23 October 2009.
- University of Glasgow, Analysis seminar, 2 June 2009.
- Dublin City University, School of Mathematical Sciences seminar, 5 March 2009.
- University of Aberdeen, Irish-Scottish Operator Algebra Seminar, 11 July 2008.
- Trinity College Dublin and University College Dublin, Analysis seminar series, multiple presentations since 2005.
Conference / workshop presentations:
- Universidad de Sevilla, IWOTA 2011, July 2011.
- Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Functions and operators 2010, June 2010.
- Fields Institute, Toronto, Multivariate operator theory workshop, August 2009.
- Queen's University Belfast, 3rd international workshop on elementary operators and their applications, April 2009.
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, IWOTA 2008, July 2008.
- Queen's University Belfast, Belfast Functional Analysis Day, December 2007.
- Université Laval, Québec, Banach Algebras, July 2007.
Other conferences / workshops I attended:
- Banff International Research Station, Rigidity theory, July 2012.
- Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Workshop on numerical ranges and numerical radii, June 2010.
- University College Dublin, Complex analysis on infinite dimensional spaces, June 2009.
- Queen Mary University of London, Jordan structures: nonassociative analysis and geometry, September 2008.
- Queen's University Belfast, Workshop on subfactors and planar algebras, August 2008.
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, Workshop on numerical ranges and numerical radii, July 2008.
- University College Cork, Operator theory and operator algebras in Cork, May 2008.
- Queen's University Belfast, Positivity V and instructional workshop, July 2007.
- University of Iowa, Great Plains Operator Theory Symposium, May 2006.
- Queen's University Belfast, Operator Algebra Workshop, May 2006.
- Newcastle upon Tyne, British Mathematical Colloquium, April 2006.
- Université Bordeaux 1, Banach Algebras, July 2005.
Back to the School of Maths home page.