I'm a third year PhD student at the University of Cambridge. I was previously an undergraduate of Trinity College, Dublin. I'm a member of its sister college in Cambridge, St. John's.
My first name is pronounced "Rui" (it's Irish).
I am a complex geometer. I'm interested in the relationship between the existence of certain canonical Kähler metrics and related notions of algebro-geometric stability. My supervisor is Julius Ross.
My CV. My email address is rd430(at)cam.ac.uk.
I am organising a conference in Cambridge: Postgraduate Conference in Complex Geometry.
Geometry Tea 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.
Papers and preprints:
Conferences I've been to or am going to:
- Postgraduate Conference in Complex Geometry, University of Cambridge, September 9 - 11 2015
- Cones and Positivity, Loughborough University, August 4 - 7 2015
- Summer Research Institute on Algebraic Geometry, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, July 13 - 17 2015
- Edge Days, University of Edinburgh, 5 - 7 July 2014
- Asymptotic Aspects of Complex and Algebraic Geometry, Universita di Milano Bicocca, 23 - 28 June 2014
- Edge Days, University of Edinburgh, 6 - 8 June 2014
- Irish Workshop on Kähler Geometry and Geometric Analysis, University College Cork, 12 - 14 May 2014
- Minicourses on Stability, University of Coimbra, 10 - 12 April 2014
- Traumatic Workshop, Imperial College, 3 - 4 April 2014
- William Rowan Hamilton Geometry and Topology Workshop, Trinity College, Dublin 27 - 31 August 2013
- Ricci curvature: limit spaces and Kahler geometry, ICMS, Edinburgh 1 - 5 July 2013
- Edge Days, University of Edinburgh, 7 - 9 June 2013
- Compactifying Moduli Spaces, CRM Barcelona 27 - 31 May 2013